All our venues have a risk assessment and are compliant with current Government guidance on Covid.
Hand sanitisers will be readily available at all events.
Any event could be cancelled at short notice due to changes in regulations. In the event of this happening, a refund (less box office fee) will be made and every effort will be made to reschedule the programme.
At the venue you must:
- Abide by all the relevant government guidance https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Abide by all instructions given by our staff and our signage.
- Wear a face covering while taking you seats.
- Where possible, maintain a distance of 1 metre for all others outside of households and support bubbles at the venue.
You must not attend the venue if you:
- Believe you may be infected with Covid.
- Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experiences symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have been instructed to self-isolate.
- A refund will be available if you have to self-isolate and miss an event (minus the booking fee.)
Music@Malling will make every effort to make our events open to all and as a safe as possible but any individual who considers themselves to be clinically vulnerable or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves to be clinically vulnerable, is advised not to attend. Our events will be available online, live and on catch up, for a limited period and can be booked via our website.