Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all advertised events are subject to change.
Music@Malling will follow all the relevant government advice relating to the pandemic and may have to change events at short notice to reflect this.
In the case of a live or online event being cancelled, Music@Malling will endeavour to reschedule the event and offer a choice of options: donating the cost of your tickets; holding your money on account; or requesting a full or partial refund.
If you are requesting a partial or full refund, please call 0345 3191043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Music@Malling use a third party for all our tickets. For assistance, contact TicketCO.
Conditions of Ticket Sale
- Online events will have either a link (for Zoom) or can be watched on a computer, phone or tablet via our website.
- Tickets will include the relevant Q Code.
- You must present a valid ticket when entering a live event. This could be a printed ticket from us, a printed e-ticket or an e-ticket on a mobile device.
- Live events may be filmed or recorded, buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event.
- Tickets purchased are non exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of performance cancellation, your ticket is refundable. Resale of tickets purchased for profit or financial gain will result in a seizure or cancellation of that ticket(s) without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets cannot be used for unauthorised 3rd party competitions.
- Food is not allowed into any of our venues. Drinks may be permitted into certain venues.
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our festival venues, this includes the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers.
Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access. Music@Malling reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Please provide a card number, expiry date, security code, name and address of the card holder.
Please make cheques payable to Music@Malling Ltd.
Music@Malling cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Events and content are subject to change. Music@Malling reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary.
Music@Malling make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Music@Malling do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Music@Malling are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages by Music@Malling.